Sanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoP Raiding

4 posters

Go down

MoP Raiding Empty MoP Raiding

Post  Stormdust Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 am

I realize we have a habit of trying to get a raid group together during a new expansion and it falling apart...
That being said, I was curious to know if anyone had any idea if they would be available to begin raiding in MoP, probably Octoberish. I also realize several people are going away to school, but if some/all of them could find time to raid once a week plus the addition of Holly and Allison, we may have a chance! I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here, but I don't wanna give up on something that could easily be accomplished. Thoughts? study

ALSO...what is everyone planning on leveling first/second? For myself so far I have narrowed it down to...

Death Knight
Warrior (If account is active)
Mage
Stormdust
Stormdust

Back to top Go down

MoP Raiding Empty Re: MoP Raiding

Post  Stormdust Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am

ALSO (again haha) Guild bank tabs for those who purchased them are now available. I tried to name the tabs so everyone would realize which is theirs, but maybe some of the jokes were better in my head... Razz
Stormdust
Stormdust

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeelashi Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 am

If I have free time my first semester I will totally be down for raiding! but some of my classes might get in the way because I have some night classes. Like I have a class from 7-9:30 on monday nights. And I might have too much work since I'm taking 18 credits (which is a course overload T_T) sooooooo it all depends on how things work out at school for me.

BUT I am totally down for raiding if everyone else is, I don't want it to fall through like it did for cata though... And this expansion I am levling what I want to level!!! Razz
I'm leveling my Rogue first! Thats 100% guarenteed! and then.. probably..... my priest second... Idk yet 100% I haven't decided.
Zeelashi
Zeelashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 am

HELL YEA YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT!! *snap snap snap!!*

AND I figure we wont know for sure what everyone's schedule will look like until you guys get settled in and see how your classes are looking and what not, if anything we can still do heroics, and pick a day to try and all do LFR on the weekends if that's when everyone is the most free!

I was talking to Michael about this some a week or two ago, and told him that if he finds a raiding guild or a guild in general that meets his schedule or what he wants to do the most in wow then he can join it, no one is going to hold it against him for any reason! if anyone finds a guild that better meets there schedule, especially with everyone changing there schedule, be it school for three people, or volunteering or working for Michael, just go with whatever works best. If it works out that people will only have time for LFR for a while then we can all try to do it on the sameday on the weekend or whenever everyone is available bounce

For ME it LOOOOOOOKS like im leveling my druid first, that is almost 100% the only thing that might beat him out in leveling first will be my mage, but im pretty sure i will be leveling my druid first!
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

I'll be down for the LFR whenever I'm available although that constantly changes. Then again it'll be getting into the winter months and our schedule (Allison and I) should be slowing down. As for leveling...

1. BOOMKIN!!!!!!
2. Huntard
3. still up in the air...maybe priest, maybe warrior, maybe rogue (...if I like messing around with it on smolder)
Scrubly
Scrubly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 am

shiiiit maybe rogue?!?! what happened on vacation?!?! SOMETHING HAPPENED!!! YOU ARE NOT CHINO!!! elephant

lol hell yea be BOOOOOOOOOOOMKIN!!! speced it last night! went to a target dummy instantly does as much damage as my fire mage, fuck boomkins lol
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 am

Although honestly...huntards do more damage. I was able to out dps my druid when I hardly had any gear on my hunter. Also...survival is definitely the way to go...for some reason it does alot more damage than marks.

And...what do you mean...i'm totally chino... Suspect I don't know I think it's that I want a PvP char and I'm not sure that I like my warrior =/ I wish I knew that before I got the free lvl 80 though. lesigh.
Scrubly
Scrubly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 am

you might just need more gearz on your warrior dog! takes a lot of practice too! and you will be kited forever until you get heroic leap at 85 lol

BUT rogues are a really REALLY good choice, ESPECIALLY! because next patch...er well 5.0 whenever that is! SHOULD be soon actually, ANYWAY you get to chose shadow step for whatever spec you are...you can be mutilate with shadow step, WTF!?!? lol

here! http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#r

lol right after i posted that i came to the realization that you probably cant follow that link...dammit chino lol

WELL you've looked at how the MoP talent trees are right?
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Scrubly wrote:Although honestly...huntards do more damage. I was able to out dps my druid when I hardly had any gear on my hunter. Also...survival is definitely the way to go...for some reason it does alot more damage than marks.

Boo! Marks is the way to go! Haha actually I agree that survival is better dps but I CAN'T STAND IT! affraid
And I agree with Zach, you mentioning your rogue makes me question your validity! Quick - what was your priest's name in BC?! What do you usually order at Hunan's?! We tease that Allison is the name of your what?!
And I will say warriors are more gear dependant than hunters and apparently boomkins lol. Also! I have decided I am leveling my warrior first, for anyone that is interested lol.
Stormdust
Stormdust

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Stormdust wrote:And I agree with Zach, you mentioning your rogue makes me question your validity! Quick -
what was your priest's name in BC?! Um.....Vong?! (I'm having a tough time remembering...)
What do you usually order at Hunan's?! YOUR FACE!!!! *cough* ok um...Crispy Beef
We tease that Allison is the name of your what?! Sock/left hand
And I will say warriors are more gear dependant than hunters and apparently boomkins lol. Also! I have decided I am leveling my warrior first, for anyone that is interested lol.

Yea that and melee classes always seem to do better when an expansion first hits because I think ranged/casters scale better with the stats on gear. So will you be tanking?!?!?!?!?
Scrubly
Scrubly

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

Stormdust wrote:Quick - what was your priest's name in BC?! Um.....Vong?! (I'm having a tough time remembering...) What do you usually order at Hunan's?! YOUR FACE!!!! *cough* ok um...Crispy Beef
We tease that Allison is the name of your what?! Sock/left hand

Haha ooookay you pass! I think I will gear out my tanking set for my warrior to have as a back up, but if Zach plays his druid first as a tank then I will just be melee dps. Also, random, I tried out single minded fury yesterday...I'm not sure how I feel about it. It does seem to do equal damage as titan's grip once you get going, but rage generation is much slower it seems. I'll have to see how they change warrior prot talents in 5.0 as I'm not too found of it as of now.

Last edited by Stormdust on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormdust
Stormdust

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

Yea I did notice that when we were running that heroic on Tuesday night. But once you got going you were doing some high dps. Although it's strange that they have the attack speed on the one handers the same as the two handers because you won't be generating as much fury with auto attacks...I'm curious as to why they did that...
Scrubly
Scrubly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum